An update on what I am working on since my last post.
An update on the progress of all the changes I have made to my shop recently.
A summary of what I have been doing to transform my shop over the last two months. This is part 1, there will be a part 2 when most of the changes are complete.
I finished my dining room cabinet and got some new toys for the shop.
A quick recap, and be sure to check out the Tea Boxes in the Projects section of the site.
A little background on my introduction to power tools.
My first time trying to create a kumiko pattern. This one is called asanoha.
Slowly but surely I have been making progress on my little boxes with the patterned plywood tops and bottoms. It is December 23 and I took the day off. 4 days in a row I can work in the shop. I managed to get the boards for the box sides milled to size. I cutContinue reading “Something isn’t right”
I set about to make my first project with baltic birch plywood, and it did not go according to plan.
So today I encountered a new challenge. The recessed handle on my dishwasher essentially snapped off. It’s all plastic. How exciting. A bit of internet sleuthing suggests that a replacement part, also plastic, can be sourced so I don’t need a new dishwasher. I just can’t easily open it. More importantly, my kids can’t openContinue reading “Problem Solved, for now…”